Find someone who isn’t afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you’re not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone who’s biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says I love you and means it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn’t mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing you in wrinkles and your gray hair, but still falls for you all over again.
FULL BODY CARDIO WORKOUTS
I love the person who posted this up.
If you call me babe, I hoping that I’m the only one too.
Silent Rejection, kills.
DJ Bsteezy - Twork Shuffle And Dance In Paris
- Wale Feat. Big Sean - Slight Work
- Drake Feat. Lil Wayne & Tyga - The Motto (Remix)
- YG - Beat That Pussy Up
- David Banner - Play
- Juvenile - Back That Ass Up
- Travis Porter - Bring It Back
- Tyga - Rack City
- E-40 - My Shit Bang
- The Rejectz - Cat Daddy
- Lil Jon - Get Low
- Too Short vs Lil Jon - Blow The Whistle
- Ying Yang Twinz - Salt Shaker
- Motell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- Starkillers Feat. Nadia Ali - Pressure (Alesso Remix)
- Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick
- Sak Noel - Loca People
- Major Lazer - Pon De Floor
- Travis Porter - Make It Rain
- Chris Brown Feat. Ludacris - Look At Me Now
- YC - Racks
- Jay Z & Kanye West - Niggas In Paris
- Drake Feat. Lil Wayne - Every Girl
- Big Sean Feat. Nicki Minaj - Dance (Ass) Remix
The Boyfriend/Best friend
Sometimes, when your girlfriend is feeling down, it is best to know that she can come to you as her best friend for help. When she is feeling sad, she wants to know that you are reliable. She wants to know that you still care. If she doesn’t talk, keep talking to her. Don’t let her forget about it but if she wants to drop it, just be there to support her. She needs to know that you put ‘friend’ first before the “boyfriend”. When she needs you at her lowest, will you be there for her or will you let her go? As the boyfriend, not only are you to be her lover, you are to be her best friend. She needs someone she can trust to talk to. This also is vice-versa for the girls to support their boyfriend.